среда, 10 мая 2017 г.

Untitled

Untitled
thebigfivenews: “ Thinking about renting this bad boy from Limo Service Los Angeles for my birthday this Saturday! Heard these guys have some of the best limousine rentals in LA. My friends and I will be staying at the Beverly Hills Hotel and...

Thinking about renting this bad boy from Limo Service Los Angeles for my birthday this Saturday! Heard these guys have some of the best limousine rentals in LA. My friends and I will be staying at the Beverly Hills Hotel and celebrating at Playhouse in Hollywood. Hit me up if you guys want to tag along and have a great time!

thebigfivenews


ecspokesryan: “ So i was searching the internet the other day to get some ideas for my up coming b-day bash and,Holy smokes look what i stumbled onto! Check out this Rolls Royce Phantom Limousine! Definitely booking this for my birthday next year!...

So i was searching the internet the other day to get some ideas for my up coming b-day bash and,Holy smokes look what i stumbled onto! Check out this Rolls Royce Phantom Limousine! Definitely booking this for my birthday next year! Limo Service Los Angeles is about to get a phone call so i can book this bad boy! You guys better be ready because its about to get wild!

ecspokesryan


Original article and pictures take assets.tumblr.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий