понедельник, 30 мая 2011 г.

Healthy Snacks For Muscle Mass Gains

Healthy Snacks For Muscle Mass Gains
healthy snacks

Starting in 1992, I made it an habit to keep near my work space a “secret high calorie jar.”


This convenient and healthy snack is basically a mixture of nuts and dried fruits. If I get delayed for a meal, I reach in and take two handfuls from the pre-mixed jar, usually a recycled protein powder jar…


The bottle contains:


  • Dried pineapple

  • Thompson raisins

  • Dried blueberries

  • Pistachios

  • Dried figs

  • Dried apricots

  • Cashews

  • Walnuts

  • Dates

  • Pecans

  • Brazil nuts

  • Hazelnuts

  • Dried cherries

  • Dried mango slices

  • Pumpkin seeds

  • Sesame seeds

  • Macadamia nuts

It keeps my blood sugar constant, and prevents me from going psycho. When my blood sugar gets too low, I am about as pleasant as Charles Manson on PCP with a toothache. With that, at times, I wash them down with an essential amino acids mixture from Thorne Research to further the anabolic processes.


Besides providing you with a load of quality calories, you are also getting many valuable nutrients such as selenium from the Brazil nuts, magnesium from the cashews, anti-oxidants from the dried fruits, etc.


I change the recipe all the time, and here is one that always gets high votes.


muscle_mix

Enjoy the quality and the density of the muscle building nutrients.


Coach Charles R. Poliquin


Original article and pictures take www.strengthsensei.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий